Saturday, June 25, 2005

Got Boing Boinged!

...and Kottke.org-ed (among several others), so that, coupled with the weekend and all, put me behind on the comments here and my sudden influx of e-mail the past couple of days. So many new visitors with wonderful post comments that I needed to respond to just now. At least I'm caught up with that part of it.

I won't get a chance to post anything new till later, and if I haven't returned your e-mail yet, please bear with me and you'll hear back soon. And above all, thanks for digging the blog, too, if you're here and digging it! :)

Till later!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought this was a message from yo moms. dat bitch is always on my nuts

Wed Apr 10, 08:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

To see more posts, click on the monthly links
in the "Archives" section of the sidebar.